Mandate and Vision
To fulfill the Crown's fiduciary and statutory obligations related to the management of oil and gas resources on First Nation lands.
To further First Nation initiatives to manage and control their oil and gas resources (i.e. governance)
To become a modern regulator of First Nations oil and gas resources.
- Respect for Democracy: We uphold Canadian Parliamentary democracy and its institutions
- Respect for People: We respect human dignity and the value of every person
- Integrity: We serve the public interest
- Stewardship: We use resources responsibly
- Excellence: We demonstrate professional excellence
Date last reviewed: 2014-09-03
- Date modified: