Information letters are intended to provide summaries of specific topics that we feel need further explanation. Below is a list of current information letters, along with the dates they were issued, on a wide range of topics. To view an information letter, please click on its title.
- Information Letter - Closure of Deficient Surface Tenure Applications
- Information Letter - Provincial Landowner Notifications
- Indian Oil and Gas Canada (IOGC) Modernization - First Nations' and Industry Information Guide
- Information Letter - Applications Filing - 2018 Actual and 2019 Estimated Gas Cost Allowance (May 2019)
- September 20, 2018 - Letter: Industry Engagement Information Sessions
- July 19, 2018 - Letter: Comments relating to the proposed Regulations as pre-published in Canada Gazette, Part I (CGI) and First Nations Gazette (FNG)
- June 28, 2018: Comments received and amendments to the proposed Regulations as pre-published in Canada Gazette, Part 1 (CGI) and First Nations Gazette (FNG)
- Information Letter - Independent Audits Relating to Oil Trucking Costs (May 2017)
- Indian Oil and Gas Canada (IOGC) Statement on the New Royalty Framework for Alberta (September 8, 2016)
Information Letters - Archive
The information letters below are outdated but are presented here for historical reference purposes.
- Drainage Notices (Nov 1999)